Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's BACON!

I don't know the name of the person that came up with the following chart, but he was BRILLIANT!


I have to assume it was created by a man, one - because of some of the language used, and two - because most women I know do not have the level of love and respect for the porcine product as most men.

This brings me to a topic that I have discussed with many women, yet none seem to believe. Ladies, if your love life is a bit on a down swing or you are striking out completely, then I suggest you put a ode de bacon behind your delicate earlobes. It may sound a bit strange, but I promise you, if you do this, guys will follow you around like the carnivores they are.

But, if the thought if slathering your supple skin with pork products is a bit repugnant, may I suggest these following products.
Found at www.baconfreak.com






1 comment: