Sunday, January 22, 2012

My ideal woman



So the question that I have been avoiding for quite a while has finally found its way to me, and that is what do I look for in a woman?

If I said I like all women would you believe me? I know it sounds odd, but it’s true. Short, tall, curvy, straight women are wonderful. Of course a woman needs to be attractive. I’m not talking model thin and botoxed out the wassu. Attractive is attitude. Attractive is a woman who cares about herself. Attractive is a woman who carries herself with confidence.

I like a woman who has a sense of humor and can understand or at least tolerate mine. If she doesn’t get my jokes then how is she going to get me? My life is a bit complicated at times, so I definitely need a woman who doesn’t get stressed at the least little thing or freaks out because I go on radio silence for a couple of days.

And finally I want a woman wants me and doesn’t need me for only what I can provide for her. She needs to love Ghost the man. I am more than just a pretty face and a set of rock hard abs you know.

Well, that’s it. It’s a pretty simple list really, but one that I haven’t been able to fill yet. Maybe one day I will.

Keep those questions coming!

síðar
 


No comments:

Post a Comment