Sunday, January 8, 2012

My spare time

One of the things I want to achieve with my blog was to answer any questions that might be lurking out there about me, Delta Pack or anything about shifters in general.

I will kick start this off with a question I received from D.B. in Alabama. D.B. asked “When I am not protecting the Guardian or on a mission for the Theriontrope Foundation, what do I do in my spare time.”

Well D.B., when I am not out saving the world, I try to keep busy. I try to stay fit, so I work out quite a bit. Running the perimeter of Haven as a wolf is my favorite form of exercise. Fergus is always on my tail to become a better marksman which means I have to waste, I mean log, time on the shooting range with whatever weapon he chooses.

If I have total free time, I can usually be found in the media room with a good movie and a bowl of popcorn, or playing with my favorite toy – a Pearl MMP Series drum kit. (Hey, I’m not just s pretty face and a set of rock hard abs.) As Shrek said, “Ogres are like onions, they have layers.”

So that’s it. Thanks D.B. for throwing out the first question.

If you have a question that you would like for me to answer, you can e-mail me at gthorolfur@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment